.jpg)
.jpg)
A good friend of mine once told me, "Accessories are what separate us from the Animals." I believe shoes are included in the category of accessories. I have several pairs of shoes for different occasions. Sandals for summer, hiking boots, running shoes, a few pairs of black heels, snow shoes. Let' s be honest not all of the shoes I own are comfortable. Sometimes you just have to sacrifice for style. Anyone who knows anything about fashion realizes that but the line has to be drawn somewhere. The shoes this lady is wearing are ridiculous. I can't even imagine going through the pain of wearing something like this. Ooo it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
.jpg)








2 comments:
Ouch! That looks so painful! I maybe could totally see you wearing those in the name of fashion! :) Good thing that's currently not the trend.
chinese binding their feet came about because men found women more attractive if they had small feet and teetered on their toes when they walked. if you didn't bind your feet during the early 1900's, then you would never get married and be forced to work in the rice fields the rest of your life. so let's blame fashion and its pains on the men!
i remember my chinese history professor telling us that mothers had to choose whether or not to break their daughters toes and bind their feet, or to leave their feet alone and force them to be laborers out in the field that eventually would break their backs. i think both choices would have been equally as bad and i would have run off to join the circus.
Post a Comment