Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The End of an Era


This empty desk represents the end of my career with HCA. The five year adventure has official come to an end. Today I am feeling a mixture of emotions. I feel happy that I am moving to a new developing company that will offer me amazing opportunities for growth. I am excited about the people I am going to work with and their philosophies and ideas. I am excited to be working from home. I am excited that I am going to be able to use my talents and abilities to my full capacity. I feel sad that I won't be working with the extremely talented and hard working friends I have made at HCA. I am sad that I won't be going on any more business trips to Tennessee or Altlanta. I am sad that I won't be having anymore free drug rep lunches. That was a great perk. But, onward and upward as I always say. You never know what life is going to bring you. Who knows maybe I'll meet a gorgeous McDreamy surgeon and get married. That would be fun!

No comments: