He has decided he loves to go through my bathroom garbage!!! But, the only time he does it is when I get up early to workout. He always wakes up with me. I feed him, let him out to take care of his business. I let him back in and go down stairs to get the workout done. When I come back upstairs, what do I find? The bathroom garbage everywhere and Charlie back asleep on his bed. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to keep Charlie out of the bathroom garbage???
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago








2 comments:
I don't have any good ideas, but if he only does it when you work out earlier, perhaps moving the trash out of his path would work.
We had to move our bathroom trash can into the cabinet under the sink. Animals stay out of it, but having a toddler now who loves to get into cabinets creates a whole new problem! :) Good luck!
Post a Comment