Last year I spent a good amount of time and dinhero redecorating my house. It is finally getting to a place where I feel like it is my own. There are just a few more changes to be made.
Here is what I have done so far.
Here is what I have done so far.
My Bedroom
This is my downstairs t.v. room.
I painted the walls, replaced the carpet and bought all new furniture.
I painted the walls, replaced the carpet and bought all new furniture.
This is one of my favorite furniture purchases. Thank you Pier One!! :)
There was carpet over the wood floors in this room. I had it removed. Then had the original wood floors sanded and restained. I love the way it turned out!
This is the entrance from the Garage. My dad actually built out these walls. It was originally folding wood panels. I hated it. Then I had it painted. Thanks Dad!
I turned one of the bedrooms into a home office.
I couldn't figure out what to do with all of my purses.
I hung them on the wall here in the guest bedroom! Ta Da!
I hung them on the wall here in the guest bedroom! Ta Da!
The wood floors were refinished in this room too and added a new kitchen table.
This is my little workout room. You can barely see the arm of the treadmill. This room was repainted and new tile was put in. You can also see Charlie's crate in the corner.
Owning a home is so much work but so much fun. I feel so lucky to have everything that I do. I am sure more projects will come up. My mind is already swimming with how I want to update my deck. Stay tuned!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment