Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011 Book List

One of my new year's goals is to read 32 books in 2011. I am going to keep track of the books here. Audio and printed books count. No magazines, articles, or online reading count. I started a few books in 2010 so, if I finish them in 2011 they count.

I will just list the books I read here. If you'd like to read a review of the books you can go to my Goodreads profile and look them up. Wish me luck....



1. Witch & Wizard - James Patterson - Jan. 1st
2. Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling - Jan. 9th
3. Benjamin's Gift - Charles R. Callaway - Jan. 9th
4. Brian's Return - Gary Paulsen - Jan. 23rd
5. Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing - Judy Blume - Jan. 25th
6. Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery - Jan. 31st
7. Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand - Feb. 22nd
8. Kiss The Girls - James Patterson - Feb. 22nd
9. The Help - Kathryn Stockett - Feb. 27th
10. The Boy In The Striped Pajamas - John Boyne - Mar. 2nd
11. A Long Way Gone - Ishmael Beah - Mar. 22nd
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

Done! YAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

calittle14 said...

I'm excited for you to see how many books you can read. I am hoping for a few less. I have several audiobooks to listen to. I was trying to get a few postcasts down and then I'll start on the audiobooks. My goal is 20.... I've finished 3 so far. We'll see how I do. Good luck to you too!