Saturday, April 28, 2007

Stone Ground Restaurant

I am not a huge fan of Italian food but Stone Ground Restaurant makes me want to eat it all night and all day. Stoneground is a cozy little restaurant located on 4th South in Salt Lake across the street from the Salt Lake County Library, on the second story above a skate shop. The introduction of this restaurant came to me by way of a friend who served mission in Italy and has a good sense of authentic Italian food. The brushetta and tomato basil soup are among some of my favorites. I also like to create my own kind of Spaghetti dish with marinara sauce with sausage and penne noodles. A salad with the house balsamic vinaigrette dressing is also something you should taste. It is a great place to meet for lunch or a relaxed laid back place for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Lindsey and I are just sittin here, while Lindsey is sniffing her mentho. Just thought we would check out your blog. I will be writing down your cheese recipe. We couldn't help notice you didn't select any of the old classics in your movie selection!

Let's do dinner. Love the Girls

Laurann said...

Girls I update my movie selection. I can't believe I forgot our favorite....I even own it on VHS and DVD! Thanks for the reminder. Love ya!