Something you may not know about me is, I was born on Friday the 13th of July. I feel I have a small inner connection with the date and I get a little excited when it comes around. Typically Friday the 13th denotes bad luck but I am not a girl that believes in bad luck or superstition. However, I think the day is great and love to celebrate it. Not that I do anything special to celebrate, I just like the date, okay. Here is a little trivia for you about one of my favorite days of the year.
Black Sabbath's self-titled debut album was released in the UK on Friday, February 13, 1970.
Novelist Daniel Handler, also known as Lemony Snicket, released the 13th book of the Series of Unfortunate Events on Friday, October 13, 2006.
January 13, 2006, and October 13, 2006, were not only Fridays, but the digits in the month, day, and year of each date add up to 13. This last occurred on October 13, 1520, and will next occur on May 13, 2011.
The Harry Potter Movie: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be released on Friday, July 13, 2007.
Hurricane Charley made landfall in Florida on Friday, August 13, 2004.








No comments:
Post a Comment