I moved to my parents house a few months ago to save money for graduate school. Problem is... my parents live in a really small town. Sometimes I got just a little bit bored. Don't get me wrong I loved being back with the family but, I missed being in Salt Lake. I also received a promotion at work so decided to wait to start graduate school. So, when a friend called a few weeks ago and asked me to move in with her I couldn't help but jump at the offer. I've only been back for a couple of weeks and I'm loving it. The house is beautiful. It is in an amazing area that I have always wanted to live. Here's a picture of what the apartment looks like. They don't really do it justice. So, I guess you will all just have to stop in and visit.
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago








No comments:
Post a Comment