Monday, May 16, 2011

Tanning Trip #7

Brianna and I headed out over the weekend for our annual tanning trip to Mesquite.  This is the 7th year we have followed the tradition.  We have actually come up with a pretty stricked ritual.  We leave on Friday afternoon.  We drive to St. George and stop for In N Out hamburgers.  We finish the drive to Mesquite, check into the hotel, get in our pajamas and watch TV until we fall asleep.

Bri sitting pool side. 

On Saturday morning we go get a massage. It's heaven. Then we go to Walmart by all the slutty magazines, some treats and diet Pepsi.  Then we go lay out at the Casa Blanca Pool for the rest of the day. Around 4:00ish in the afternoon we pack up our pool bags and head back to the hotel.

I was so excited to wear my hat! Ha! :)

We shower and get semi-ready, meaning we don't wear any make-up or fancy clothes.  We take our selves out to dinner and then to see a movie.  This year we ate at Los Lupes.  Which was fabulous and I highly recommend and saw Water for Elephants as you can see in my post below.  Then on Sunday morning we wake up. Eat the free breakfast at the hotel and head for home.  It is one of the best weekends ever!!  I hope the tradition last forever!

1 comment:

The Christensen's said...

So much fun! Glad I got to participate the first year...hopefully I can participate the 8th year!! Can't wait to be close!