Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!!

We celebrated my Dad's 66th birthday yesterday.  All of the little girls made him birthday cards and they were all so lovely.  Kim made an awesome German Chocolate Cake from scratch that was amazing!


Then there was the Happy Birthday singing.  From the pictures below you can see Ethan and AJ both took it very seriously.  I have to say I am a tiny bit disappointed in myself that I didn't record the amazing voices of them belting out Happy Birthday to their grandpa.  


Why Ethan is pulling that face I do not know.  And AJ's look as if he is trying out for American Idol was all I could handle.  We laughed for ever over their natural talent and singing control.  


I don't know if anyone could have done better.  It was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday to my Dad!  I love you all the way!

1 comment:

calittle14 said...

Ah! It looks like everyone had a really fun time! So sad to miss it. We are excited to see you in a few weeks!