Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Shout Out

My sister in law Kim was upset because she saw no pictures of herself on my blog. I told her I had no pictures of her expect for one of her at Christmas when she was cooking us all food. She stole my camera this weekend and took a picture so I could put her on my blog. She is the best. She takes real good care of her neighbors...my mom and dad, she is always helping cook and plan menus. She loves to plan family trips and always does a great job. She is smart, works hard, is a good mom and likes to have fun. She is always up for a game or shopping trip or good laugh. I am glad you are a part of our family and around to keep my brother Eric in line. Here is your shout out, Kim. Thanks for all you do. You are the best.

No comments: