It's a brand new year. I can't even believe it. I am so excited. 2007 was one of the best years of my life. There were so many major changes. I started out living in Morgan the first part of the year, working in Sandy. In April I moved to Salt Lake and started working in Layton. In May I started working with Bret and Adam. In September I bought my own home and moved to Bountiful. How crazy is that? I am soo excited for 2008 and all is has to offer. Of course the usual resolutions come up...Lose weight, cut back on Diet Pepsi, etc, etc. You know the drill. It will be a good year. I can feel it in my bones.
I had a great time ringing in the new year with some new found friends of my from my singles ward. I have to admit though once the clock hit about 12:05am I was ready for bed. Luckily for me cute Sarah was around and forced me to stay up until at least 1:05am and then she agreed to take me home.
Would like to wish all of you a very happy and prosperous new year. Let the games begin.
1 comment:
Happy New Year!! It was so fun to see you over the holidays!! Glad you are still partying like always!!!
Post a Comment