My Mom celebrates her birthday on January 6th. One of the best days of the year if you ask me. Just think without the birth of my Mom there would be no me. That would be a tragedy!! Ha..just kidding!!! I am grateful for the Mom I have and the things she does for me. She is quick to offer kind and motherly advice when I am stressed, worried, down or trying to make a decision. She is always willing to help when I ask and seldom tells me no. She is an amazing women with strong righteous faith. She has taught me a lot about the gospel through her living example. She is a good grandma, wife and mother. I want her to know I am thankful she has a birthday. You're the best! Love ya Mom.
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago








1 comment:
Hi Laurann! You have been tagged, so visit my blog to see the rules of the game!
Post a Comment