Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas is coming

I am so excited for Christmas. I can't even wait. It has been fun decorating my house this year. I was given an artificial tree by the people who sold me the house. For this I was thankful! I am looking forward to seeing lots of my close close friends, for the spirit of the season, and the time to be with family. I love this time of year and the opportunity we have to remember Christ, the Savior of our world. It is an easy time to remember him and feel his spirit. May all of you have a very safe a merry holiday.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Merry Christmas Laurann! Have I mentioned that you are the best blogger I know? I love how you write just like you speak - you are so fun! Hope things are well - we need to get together one of these days soon...

Anonymous said...

Ang, you're so sweet. I feel like my blog is boring!! Hope you're doing well. Let's plan something for after the holidays.