My house had a flood. Ahhhh!!! I woke up Saturday morning a few weeks ago to start my weekend ritual. The ritual consists of working out, cleaning my house and running errands. I got the workout and cleaning part done but when I went downstairs to go run errands....there was water everywhere! Okay so maybe not everywhere but a significant amount. My main pipe was full of debris and caused the water from the washer not to drain. The worst part of the flood drama was that I called Roto-Rooter to come unclog the drain. I talked with three different agents and they all told me they didn't have a number for the Salt Lake office. What? I tried to call another plumbing service and they didn't have any technicians within a 50 mile radius. Again, What? At that point my brother called and I started to cry. I told him I was the worst home owner ever and that I had no one to help me. He of course said he would be right down. He came along with my parents and Brianna. What would I do without them? We got everything cleaned up and my insurance company covered the disaster so now the task at hand is finding tile to replace the carpet that was ruined. Ah, the joys of home ownership.
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago








No comments:
Post a Comment