Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dinner Party

I had a dinner party at my house last night and forgot to take any pictures.  The dinner was a success and I am so happy everyone was able to come.  Brock made Fillet Mignon.  Mari Lu brought a Strawberry Almond Green Salad.  I made fresh hummus and roasted red pepper dips with baked pita slices.  I also cooked some baked potato and roasted vegetables. For dessert we had triple chocolate cake with whip cream and strawberries.  I truly am so sad I didn't take any pictures.  Thanks Dustin, Gentry, Heidi, Aubrey, Brock, Mari Lu and Tricia for being my guests. It really was a great evening.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm so sad I had to leave so early. You are such a good party hostess.

The Christensen's said...

Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait until I live close by, so I will get to come....hint, hint!! :)