Friday, April 29, 2011

Poor Sweet Holly


My niece Holly fell off her bed and broke her collar bone this week.  You can read about it on my sister's blog. She lives in Texas and I was sad I couldn't see her so I sent her some flowers and a teddy bear instead.  I hope she feels better soon and doesn't drive her Mom and Dad too crazy!  I can't imagine having a little one who is so active that has to be restrained.  I admire all of you who have kids.  Your patience and sacrifice are beyond anything I have had to comprehend.  I hope little sweet Holly heals up and feels better soon.  Much love to the sweet little girl!!

1 comment:

calittle14 said...

You are so awesome! Thanks for the flowers for Holly. She is doing better. We are trying out a new brace and she is sleeping better and it isn't hurting as much. We are still using the sling too. I sure hope she heals up soon. It will only be a few more weeks. Crazy girl!