Sunday, September 26, 2010

GGGGOOAAALLLLL!


My sister, Monica and her husband have had season tickets to the Salt Lake REAL soccer team for years. I have had season tickets for a couple of years but not every year like Monica and her family. This year the REAL had a great package deal on their tickets and through Monica and Scott I was able to get tickets for the season again.

My friend Heidi is a very avid soccer fan as well and has been gracious enough to come with me to more than one of the games. She is even die hard enough to sit through them with me in the rain. Of course for true soccer fans it doesn't matter the weather or the sacrifice you're just there to see the game. It has been a really great season and I am sooo happy I was able to get the tickets again!! Go REAL, see you at the playoffs baby!!

No comments: