Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Backyard Concert w Kalai


Last year I went to a concert at Thanksgiving point that featured Kalai. I hadn't ever really heard of him before but quickly fell in love with his unique sound and individual style. Since then I have continually searched for venues where he is playing and listened to his music hundreds and hundreds of times on my Ipod. A few weeks ago my boss called and said, "hey, who is that artist that you love?" I said Kalai right away. He said, "one of my friends is having a private concert with him in their backyard. I am not going to be able to go do you want to go?" Of course my response was heck yes!!! The private concert was amazing and I was so excited! I truly do love Kalai's music. It was so so fun. There were probably 50 people in the backyard. One of the best concert I have ever been to in my life!!

No comments: