Finally, the tile has been laid in my basement. Hallelujah!! It only took me like 4 months to have that done. Crazy how I always thought redecorating or remodeling a house would be so fun. I used to lie awake at night when I was a kid thinking of how I would love to remodel a house. Now that I have a house and I have been forced into changing things in my house, I hate it. I still have to finish painting, have some walls built, get the blinds and windows replaced, and have a new door put in the garage. Never ending...however, I am glad I have a house, I really do love it!!!
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago








2 comments:
I like your tile. It looks really nice. Great choice!
Love it! I can't wait to redo our floors - berber carpet is disgusting! But we home owners can only afford one thing at a time, huh?!
So... we need to get togetha!
Post a Comment