I absolutely loved Christmas this year. It was a tiny bit hectic because I didn't have as much time to prepare this year because of school. It started out with a really great party for work. We ate at the Market Street Grill and went bowling and had a competition. It was very fun!
Then I hosted my family Christmas party again. We ate Lasagna, rode front runner to see the lights, exchanged gifts and beat a pinata. Colette and Aaron surprised me with a Tebow Jersey as a gift. I was so excited. I felt like Christmas could have ended that minute and I would have been fine.
At the end of the night we read from the Bible the story of Christ's birth. Then each of us in turn said one thing that makes us grateful. Many of the kids and the adults said they were grateful for a good family. I do honestly believe I have one of the best families on the earth. All of us have flaws. Some of us have many but I truly know they would do anything for me whenever I need.
The day after the family Christmas party I went to Morgan to stay at my parents. We had nachos for dinner and watched a movie. I ate breakfast on Christmas Eve morning and headed to Colette's to have dinner and watch their nativity. We went up early so I could watch the Denver Broncos. I wore my new jersey and thought it would be good luck. Tebow played the worst game of his life. I truly hope the jersey is not to blame because I have no plans to stop wearing it.
I learned that day the importance of service. My sister Colette was busily making and taking treats to her neighbor who had fallen on hard times, were sad, or alone. It was amazing to see her follow the spirit and serve so many others. She spend a lot of time with some children of a family who lost their mother to Leukemia. The five little children have been left to be raised by their grandmother. I will never forget hearing the five year old boy talk about how he missed his mom. It made me so so sad for the little boy. I have so many blessings. My life has been so easy. I thank the Lord for all he has given.
Christmas morning was spent with my parents. The opening of gifts and a yummy breakfast. We then went to Sacrament meeting and home to a yummy dinner. I love the spirit of the Season. For the time of giving. I love the happiness in the atmosphere. I truly truly do love Christmas.
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
5 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment