Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My New Baby Niece

My new baby niece Amaia Ann was born the first week of June.  Luckily I had planned to go see Monica and her family that weekend and was able to meet little Amaia 24 hours after she was born. 

 She is so cute and sweet!  I loved holding her all the time! I might have hogged her a little...

 I love the little ones very much!

 I miss her all the way!  


After I left and came home I told my sister she should move back to Utah and could live with me.  She kind of laugh a little bit out loud... her only response was why don't you move here and live with us.  Sadly, I don't think that is going to happen... sigh!

1 comment:

calittle14 said...

Those are some great pictures. She has changed so much in just a week or two. Thanks again for coming to visit. It was nice to see you again.