Something you didn't know about me is that I love to host parties. I wanted to visit Temple Square this year during the Christmas Season. I asked my family if any of them would like to go with me. I told anyone who wanted to come to Temple Square with me they could meet at my house, I would make them dinner, we would get on the Front Runner Train and go to Temple Square to see the lights. Well they all decided they wanted to come. Rather than trying to schedule another time for the Turner Family gift exchange we decided to have the Christmas party at my place. I was so excited.
Here are just a few pictures of the night. It was so much fun!! I love my family very much!!
I love the Christmas holiday. It is always so happy, full of service and fun. I also love to reflect on the true meaning of the holiday. The birth of Christ our Lord. I know that he lives. I know that he is my Savior. I know that he knows, I love him will all my heart. Merry Christmas!








No comments:
Post a Comment