Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not Sleepless in Seattle

I went to Seattle in March to see one of my Brazilian mission companions that was visiting from Switzerland. While we were in Seattle we also met up with another Sister missionary from our mission and had all sorts of good times!! We were definitely not sleepless in Seattle.





Underneath the Fresh Market there is a Wall of Gum. To be honest I think it is absolutely disgusting but actually kind of amazing. The entire wall is plastered with people's gum. Crazy! And as you can see I felt like I had to participate!




We went to the Pier and saw some barges. Cindi fed the seagulls some donuts. That's healthy for them, right?





Eliete and I at Pike Place Market.











Of course we had to eat some Brazilian food!! Yummy!


I love that Seattle city. Such a fun place to be. It was beautiful weather the entire time and I loved spending time with Eliete and Cindi. I hope it isn't so long before we see each other again!!

No comments: