I made a trip to Texas this year for Halloween. I've been in Austin with Monica and her family. It has been so nice to relax and spend time with Monica and her family. Milo and Holly are so fun to play with. Monica and Scott have gotten me even more addicted to my ipod and everything it is capable of doing. Monica and I went shopping on Friday morning. Of course I came home with numerous bags while Monica only had one or two. That tends to happen a lot when we go shopping together. We grab a chocolate at the Rocky Mtn Chocolate factory and then had take out from Chuy's. A great Mexican restaurant down here. We relaxed until Milo got out of school and Scott got home from work. Then we went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner. As always, I was overstuffed when we left, but it was yummy. Saturday was another relaxing day. Scott made cake pops and casserole in a pumpkin. The kids put on their costumes and we headed out for trick or treat. Everyone sits out in the drive way to hand out candy. Holly and Milo both ended up with enough candy to last the rest of the year. It was good times. I'm happy I was able to come down for a visit.
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago








1 comment:
I'm happy you had fun. That is a great way to spend Halloween!
Post a Comment