Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Love Bug


My sister did this post a few months ago. I loved reading about the things she loves. I meant to do it then but I didn't make the time. I stole the post picture from her blog. I hope she doesn't mind.

Things That I Love...

25. I love to celebrate holidays...any holiday you give me. I will celebrate.
24. I love being outside.
23. I love hiking.
22. I love laying out in the summer.
21. I love freedom.
20. I love learning.
19. I love to hold a sleeping baby in my arms.
18. I love to feel the warmth of another person next to me.
17. I love my job and being good at what I do.
16. I love a newly mowed lawn and the smell of fresh cut grass.
15. I love Springtime...tree blossoms, flower buds, and the warming of the sun.
14. I love being an Aunt, a sister, a daughter and a friend.
13. I love to create things.
12. I love to decorate and accessories, either my home or my outfits.
11. I love knowing I have really good friends.
10. I love my parents will all of my heart.
9. I love my membership in the LDS church.
8. I love the memories I have of serving a mission in Brazil.
7. I love helping people.
6. I love to make new friends.
5. I love a clean, well kept house.
4. I love to sleep.
3. I love the way I feel when I work out.
2. I love experiencing new things.
1. I love life.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Good job on all the blogging. I kind of gave up on your blog, but i am happy to see you have come back to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your list and the cute graphic. I hope you're doing well! I like checking in on your blog every once in a while. :)

Colette said...

I love you.