So, last year I went to Chicago with my friend Aubrey for the weekend. I fell in Love with the City. It is so clean and alive and beautiful. It sits right on the edge of Michigan lake so not only do you get great shopping but you also get a beautiful water front. This year I went back to the Windy city again...My new true love! Just kidding...however, I do really love it there!! I actually went with a group of friends for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration. It was quite the event. I feel a must do on everyone's to do list.
A picture of the city from Navy Pier at Sunset.
Waiting in line to get some Chicago deep dish Pizza! Totally worth the wait.
The famous "C" of the Cubs at Wrigley Field.
The Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier.
The famous Farmers Statue. Me and my friend Sarah.
I live in Bountiful. I work as the Director of Operations for a Medical Device Company. I love to read! I love my dog Charlie! I love my Family, very much! I love to work! I like to run! I love to cook! I love fashion! I like trying new things! I love to travel! Stay a little while and learn some more things you don't know about me...
Messages to live by...
It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection...
We must put our best foot forward..if we do not, the other one doesn't get the chance to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment