Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moab....

It is hard for me to spend time in Nature and not think of God and the power of Creation. I am amazed at the world and all of the beautiful splendors that were created for us to appreciate and adore. Moab is a place to behold. The delicate Arch, the red rocks, the beauty of the results of the forces of nature. I spent a couple of days there this weekend with friends. I loved it..is there really anything not to love about it? Just look at the pictures and tell me if there is.









2 comments:

calittle14 said...

Moab is awesome...these pictures make me miss it. Scott and I will have to plan to go down there when we are in Utah one of these times...

Nettie Martin said...

This looks like it was a fun trip. And Dustin amazes me with his mad balancing skillz =)