Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Made it From the Grape Vine

I have found the house I live in has many treasures. The list goes on and on. One of the treasures are grape vines. Yep, I now grow grapes. They grew a lot this year and I actually had to install tresses to keep them from taking over my shed. A few weeks ago they ripened to perfection and I was able to make grape juice. Well, let's be honest..I picked the grapes and took them to my parents house and they helped me make grape juice. It's real good..and no I don't plan to let it ferment to make wine! Maybe just one or two quartz anyway...!




2 comments:

Kaija said...

Laurann! I totally just stumbled across your blog! Yeah now we can REALLY keep in contact! How are you! I miss your happy funny cute self! Hope you are doing so good!

Megan Rogers said...

I made grape juice this year, too! I have purple grapes and they stained the edges of my fingernails! But it was worth it!
How are things going for you? Its been such a long time!