Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tanning Trip

As some of you may now some of my girlfriends and I take an annual tanning trip to Mesquite in the Spring. Brianna and I headed out for the big adventure a few weeks ago. It was a great to get away for some sun and relaxation. The highlights of the trip were eating at In and Out in St. George, watching the Real Housewives of New York marathon and taking a trip into Vegas to see the Belagio Gardens. Simple life I know...there are a lot of things that are far more exciting then In & Out, Real Housewives and Gardens but, it was tons of fun. Here are some pictures of the Gardens...no pictures of us in our swim suits tanning, Sorry!







1 comment:

The Christensen's said...

I'm so jealous that I couldn't be there!! Hopefully soon!!!! It looks like you had lots of fuN!