Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shop 'Til You Drop

Mom, Monica, Colette and I went shopping on Saturday in Park City to find hidden treasures. Monica was able to bring Milo and Holly and it was fun to have them there. We actually started the shopping experience in Bountiful where I met Mom and Colette to look through a house I am thinking of buying. Then we met Monica in Salt Lake at Su Casa for a little lunch action.

Then it was off to Park City for the major shopping. It appeared that almost everyone in the northern region of Utah decided to go to Park City to shop. It was crazy!! Nonetheless Monica and Colette were both able to buy some clothes for the kids. Actually I think Mom bought all of the clothes for the grandkids. I bought one shirt for $10.00 at Old Navy. I was quite proud of myself for not buying more. Mom got some new clothes for work. It was a great day! How could you go wrong? Shopping with your Mom and Sisters...it doesn't get better then that!!

Me, Monica, Holly and Colette


Milo riding the helicopter with Grandma watching.

2 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Hey Chica!! You are thinking about buying a house?!?! That is so exciting! I love seeing all of the fun stuff that you are up to. Give Bri a huge birthday hug for me! love ya lots!

Laurann said...

Bri says Hi!! We both agreed we want you here! When are you coming back? I am buying a house. The papers were actually signed today. Now its just the details, move date and closing. Scary! I can't believe I am going to be a home owner!!