Monday, June 4, 2007

Office Space


What does office space truly mean? Is a corner office with a window truly better then an office in the boiler room of the White House? Who decides what office space gives you prestige and power and which office space doesn't? Does the movie Office Space (which I have never seen) explain the status associated with your office space? I don't know. This is my new office space. It is in the basement with a baby sized window and I, along with some friends, put the desks together ourselves. What does that say about my office space? However, it's clean, new, and about 5 feet from my bedroom so how can I complain? I love it!!

2 comments:

The Christensen's said...

I like that I can now picture you at work! How is the new job going?

Laurann said...

I love my new job. I feel so spoiled. It is awesome! I am so glad I made the change. Any more incidents at your job?