Top ten or more moments of the trip....
1. Dudu backing into the garage door...that was a little scary
2. In and Out, not just once but twice (Yum)
3. Jared telling Trish to "Suck It!" He said he wasn't mad, what do you think?
4. Watching all of the "Freshly Dipped" people (ask Trish for an explanation)
5. Dudu listening to Garth Brooks and Trish wanting to kill him
6. Jared's obsession with Blink 182, Vanilla Ice and of course MC Hammer
7. Brock getting our waitress' phone number at the Cheesecake factory
8. My awesome brown purse purchase
9. Rachel's brother letting us stay at his house
10. Jared doing push ups with Trish on his back
11. Rip Nasty....(Jar has the details of that one)
12. Aubrey's perfectly coordinated outfits
13. Brock's "Guat" missionary stories
14. Jared sending text messages during sacrament meeting
15. Celebrities on the strip
16. Driving for 12 something hours to get home (I thought I was going to go crazy)










1 comment:
Jared you got the most air time on the top ten list...I guess we know who was the funest person on the trip :")
Post a Comment